Established in 2017, 22bet is an international betting company that has taken the Kenyan gambling industry by storm. Gamblers have ranked 22Bet as a top sportsbook in Kenya, thanks to their comparatively high odds and unique features. 22bet is Licensed and regulated by the betting control and licensing board of Kenya (BCLB). Therefore bettors are guaranteed of their payouts. Despite the bookie being new in Kenya, 22Bet has managed to outdo its competitors. They offer high bonuses, best odds, unmatched betting experience, market variety and super-fast payouts.
22Bet traces its roots back to Cyprus. The brand is owned by Marikit holdings limited, a Cyprus registered company. It is also licensed and regulated by the Curacao government, and their servers are operated from Limassol. Though the bookie is famous in Russian-speaking regions, it has managed to widen its scope of operation to Europe and Africa. In this review, we will cover all aspects of 22Bet Kenya and give our final verdict and rating. Stay tuned till the end!
Registration in 22bet for Kenyan Players
To get started on 22Bet, you first need to create an account. Follow these steps for registration:
- Begin the registration process by visiting the 22bet’s website.
- On the registration page, fill in the required details. You will be asked for:
Phone number – The number should be connected to the M-pesa that you can use to deposit or withdraw money
- After filling the phone number, 22Bet will need to verify the number and thus click “Send SMS” button to get the verification code. Enter the code and confirm.
- Complete the re-captcha to verify you are not a robot.
- Finish the registration process by clicking the “Register” button.
- Once you have filled out all the fields correctly, you will be ushered to 22Bet’s homepage.
Website Review – Menu and Structure
After a successful login, you will be welcomed by a beautiful dark green background theme coupled with white fonts and a bit of red and green accents for button colours. Unlike other betting sites, the dark green background and white fonts make the menus and other information on the website easily visible to eyes. In terms of looks, 22Bet has really tried in creating a modern and appealing site. The graphics have been strategically placed throughout the homepage to bring your attention to bonuses and promos.
22Bet has a simple layout with only three columns. The left side of the bookmarker’s page lists all sports and leagues available. The centre column displays all the live odds for different games while the right side of the site contains live fixtures. For signups and logins, a player will navigate to the top right corner where there are both registration and login buttons. The sports, live, virtual sports and eSports have also been placed on the top bar. In summary, I find this site really fun to use. It’s easy to navigate through, and user experience is superb.
22bet offers its members a wide range of sports. To navigate through them, click “Sports” which is located on the far right of the top bar. Under the sports section, there are arrays of sports that one can choose and make the predictions. The available games on 22Bet are football, tennis, basketball, Ice hockey, volleyball, eSports, baseball, badminton etc. Click the forward or back arrow on the Scroll through the available sports.
The games have been arranged categorically under each league name. Example: FIFA world cup, Europa League, Kenya Premier League, English Premier League, UEFA championship, etc.
There are myriads of betting markets available on the bookie. 22Bet has more than 30 markets that a bettor can choose from. The following are few of the betting options available on 22Bet:
- Correct Score – Predict the exact score and end of regulation time
- Score cast – Predict both the correct score and first scorer
- Double Chance – In double chance, you predict 2 scenarios. i.e. either team one or two to win or team one to win/draw and team two to win/draw
- To qualify – Predicts the outcome of an event suggesting which team will qualify
- Both teams to score – If both teams score you win. If either or none fail to score the bet is void.
- Total – This predicts the total number of gals in an event. Goals from both teams are summed up
- Goal interval – You predict at what interval shall team A or B score, i.e. Team A To Score From 1 To 15 Minute – Yes
- Even/odd – Predict if total goals in an event will be an odd or even number
- First Scorer – Predict the first team to score
- Other markets are the handicaps, keep a clean sheet, methods of qualifying, goal intervals etc.
22Bet offers six different types of betting odds that members can choose. They include:
- Decimal odds – This is the most popular odds representation format. Odds are represented in decimals, i.e. 2.45, 1.56, 1.98.
- US Odds – US odds are standard odds representation format with the American bettors. The odds are rep on a baseline of $100. The representation can either be negative or positive. Example: -$350 means you must risk $350 to get $100. You will either lose $135 or win $100 or push On the other hand +$350 means you risk only $100 but win $350. You will either lose $100 or win $350 or push
- Hong Kong Odds – They are much less the same as fractional odds. You can convert them into decimals by adding one. Example, when a fractional odd is ½, converts it to decimals, i.e. 0.5. Add one to get 1.5. The 1.5 is what is called Hong Kong odds. Payouts are calculated by multiplying the total odds with the stake.
- Indonesian Odds – Indonesian odds are just like the US odds. When positive, they show the profit attained for a wage of 1unit, and when negative, they show how significant the stake should be to give a profit of 1 unit.
- Malaysian Odds – Unlike the US odds that are based on 100 units, Malaysian odds are based on one unit stakes. Should you wish to convert the odds into decimals, the mathematics is simple. If the odds are positive, add 1. For example, for odds of 0.67, the final odds in decimals will be 1 + 0.67 = 1.67. On the other hand, if the odds are negative, divide one with Malaysian odds. For example for an odd of – 0.6, the final multiplying odd in decimals will be given as 1 + (1/0.6) = 2.67
- UK Odds – UK’s odds are decimals written infraction. The profit is obtained by multiplying the stake with the available odd. To get maximum payout, add 1 to the odd. Example: For a $200 stake, maximum profit for a 2/5 odds will be given as 2/5 × 200 = $80. The total payout will be:(1+2/5) * 200= $280.
100% Welcome Offer For New Players From Kenya – Bonus Up to 15,000 KES
First-time bettors on 22Bet can now enjoy the new welcome offer. The bookie is offering new members with 100% welcome bonus up to 15,000 KES to ensure you start your betting journey in style.
You should note that this offer will ONLY be given if you follow the rules of participation. Some of these regulations are listed below:
- Register at 22bet to claim your offer and deposit at least 100 KES. The deposit will then be automatically loaded to your account.
- The least deposit allowed is €1/$1 or Sh 150.
- The maximum offer given is 15,000 KES.
- You can use 22bet bonus code 22_1539.
- The bonus will be credited to your account after you have made your deposit.
- Bonus is credited if the Wagering requirements apply 5x the bonus sum in accumulator bets.
- A placed bet must have at least three selections, and all the selections should have cumulative odds of 1.40 or more.
- The bonus must be wagered within 7 days after receiving it.
- For more rules on the eligibility of the offer, visit terms of condition.
- The offer does not require a bonus code for you to qualify
Often known as live betting, in play betting is a feature that allows users to make a selection while the event is live. In-playing betting is one of the greatest additions on the 22Bet’s website.
If you miss to make a pre-match bet, you don’t have to worry because 22Bet will allow you to make a bet when the event is in play. Navigate to in-play section by clicking “Live” that is located on the top bar of the website. Scroll with the front and back facing arrows to choose on different sports.
The sports with live betting features on 22Bet are Basketball, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Handball, Hockey, Snooker and Cricket.
Cash out option is one of the coolest features that haveset 22Bet ahead of other betting companies. The cash-out option enables players with an active bet to request their money back before an event ends. The player will sell the bet slip as a whole or in part to the bookie that will then refund the money back to bettor’s account. Most players do cash-outs because they see their bet, not going as expected. Though every player is eligible for cash out, you must note that feature is only available to some pre-selected games. Be sure to first confirm with support.
Live streaming Function
While 22Bet has tried hard to give top-notch betting services to its members, some features are still not available. Unfortunately, the live streaming function is not available in this bookie. You can, however, make predictions and follow the bets live.
22Bet not only offers betting on sports but also allows casino lovers to make money from an array of casino games and slots available on its site. Unfortunately, 22bet does not provide casino games for Kenyan players. However, this could change in time, so you can check the website for the most accurate information. The bookie has partnered with various eGaming software providers to ensure customers get all the casino games at the comfort of their homes. There are more than 400 casino games available on 22Bet. The common ones include baccarat, roulette, blackjack, slot games, card games, jackpot games, video poker and live casino games.
Welcome Casino Package for Kenyan Players
Currently, there is no welcome casino package for Kenyan customers in 22Bet. We will update you when the promo is back. You can also check the Promo at 22Bet Kenya for latest bonuses and offers.
22bet for Kenya does not offer live casino games also. In other jurisdictions, 22Bet offers a myriad of live casino games upon which customers can play and make money. The partnership between the bookie and most reputable eGaming software providers such the NetEnt and Micro gaming ensures you get the best games with a range of theme varieties for personal customization. Amazingly, the 22Bet has live dealers who are friendly and very well-presented. The casino live dealer games include Live French roulette, Live roulette, live slots, Live Texas Hold’em, Live Baccarat, Live blackjack.
Players from many parts of the world can join the live casino, but it is not available for Kenyan bettors. The 22Bet live casino is SSL certified and governed by the Curacao e-Gaming Agency; hence, the interests of the participants have been safeguarded.
ESport or electronic sport is a form of competition that can be played by an individual or a team of professional gamers. For eSports enthusiast, 22Bet has got you covered. The bookie has a wide range of e-sports with numerous betting markets, leagues and sports to bet on. You have an option to wager your stake on hot games such as the Tekken, Battle Rite, Clash Royale, Clan wars, Ligue France, ESEA League, Aorus league, Clash Masters, and many more. To navigate through to e-sports, visit 22Bet’s website.
Payment Methods for 22Bet Kenya
There are a lot of ways that you can recharge your 22Bet account. The most common methods for Kenyans is the use of mobile money transfer. Members can use MPESA to deposit money to 22Bet in Kenyan currency and still receive the money back as withdrawal in Kenyan currency. Depositing or withdrawal is instant. You are also guaranteed of safer and secure transactions. The minimum deposit to 22Bet is 100KES whereas the maximum daily withdrawal to MPESA is 70,000KES. The other payment options available include Bank Cards (VISA, MasterCard), E-Wallets (Skrill, WebMoney, etc.), Mobile payments such as MPESA and Neteller. For more payment methods, check out the table below.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Diners Club||100 KES||-||Instant|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Visa||225 KES||70 000 KES||up to 3 days|
|MasterCard||225 KES||70 000 KES||up to 3 days|
|Diners Club||225 KES||70 000 KES||up to 3 days|
|Discover||225 KES||70 000 KES||up to 3 days|
|Airtel||225 KES||150 000 KES||15 minutes|
|M-Pesa||225 KES||150 000 KES||15 minutes|
22Bet Mobile Apps for Android & iOS
22Bet mobile apps allow bettors to make betting via there Smartphone in a much faster and easier way. The 22Bet mobile app is not available on the Google play store, but you can download the apk directly from the bookmarker’s website. For iOS users, you can download the app directly from the app store.
The app has all features in it, and it features a compact design with a sleek layout. Negating through the app is quiet easy and self-explanatory, thanks to the simple design. With a few swipes, you can select the games you want to bet on easily. There are a lot of other features that you should check out in this fantastic app.
22Bet program is an affiliate program that is run by 22Bet. The affiliate program aims to reward affiliates through commissions and percentage fees depending on new customers one brings to the site. The 22Bet affiliate program is powered by a custom-made software platform. Affiliates can trace new sign-ups, impressions, and clicks easily. They can also check the activity of the referred player. To join the affiliate program and start earning, open the website and fill the required information. Once your account has been verified, you automatically become 22Bet ambassador, and you can promote new bettors to the site and earn huge bonuses.
The Affiliate website of 22bet is 22betpartners.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there 22Bet Asian handicaps for Kenyan players?
Yes, 22bet players from Kenya have the option to bet on Asian Handicap markets on different sports.
Does 22Bet offer no deposit bonus for new customers from Kenya?
Every bonus from 22Bet for Kenyan players requires from them to make a deposit. However, you can follow the latest promotions on the website to see if there are any no deposit offers.
What Should I do in case I Forget My Password?
Get a new password by clicking “Forgot your password?” then input your email address or phone number. Click create a new password and enter reset code to get reset your new password.
How Long Do Withdrawal Requests Take To Show?
Withdrawal from 22Bet to your banking account needs from 15 minutes to 7 days depending on the methods.
Where Do The Withdrawals Get Deposited?
All withdrawals are made to the mobile number provided. You must verify your phone number during the registration process.
How Long Does The Bonus Take To Expire?
Upon the first deposit, the bonus will only be varied for seven days after which it will expire. Winnings can be reclaimed if the bonus is not wholly used within the specified time frame.
What is the Minimum Amount That Qualifies For the Bonus?
A new player will qualify for new customer offer if he or she deposits a minimum of €1/$1/etc to the site.
How Do I Qualify For The Bonus?
Complete the registration process and have your account verified. Make your first deposit of not less than $1 and the welcome bonus will be credited to your account.
How Do I Place A Bet With 22Bet?
Login to your account, select the book market and click the bet slip in the top right corner. Click the amount field and enter the amount you wish to stake and place a bet.
22Bet has an excellent customer care team. In my experience using the site, I haven’t found any problem with the support. They are available 24/7, and you can talk to them through live chat. It’s sporadic you get serious issues on 22Bet but if you see something is not right, check the faqs before talking to support.
There are numerous channels that you may use to get through to 22Bet Kenya support team. They include:
Final Verdict and Rating
After a close analysis of the website, I find 22Bet a great sportsbook; certainly my favourite. The bookie offers a fantastic welcome bonus to new members and also provide a wide range of sports with massive odds. In terms of experience, I will say it’s superb. The site has excellent features with the modern touch. The colour theme is perfect as it is classy and mature. It’s easy on the eyes and provides good readability. I will rate the overall performance of the website with 4.5 out of 5.